If you would like to submit a guest blog post for consideration we would love to hear from you! Please read these guidelines thoroughly for the best chance of acceptance.
Post topics may include (but are not limited to):
Anything event and conference related, event management, technology, innovation, marketing, social media, entrepreneurship, SME issues, business blogging, presentation skills, etc.
Guest Blogging Guidelines for the Event and Conference Blog:
- Well written, original and high quality articles relating to the events industry which will benefit and be of interest to our readers.
- Self promotional posts will not be accepted, however you are welcome to show your expertise via the post content and can include a link to your company within your biog.
- Always ask ‘How will readers benefit from this?’.
- Use examples and anecdotes to clarify and expand on key points.
- The post should encourage shares and comments.
- Posts should be an absolute minimum of 400 words with no upper word limit.
- We welcome the use of titles, bullet points and short paragraphs to make the post easy to read.
- Posts should be submitted as a Word document, Google Doc or pasted within the body of the email.
- Strictly no duplicate content – we will not publish an article previously published elsewhere or allow it to be re-posted to other sites.
- Only highly relevant links which benefit the reader and enhance the content should be included within the post itself. Any non relevant links will be removed.
- Ensure that you acknowledge and correctly credit any quotations, photographs, sources, referenced within the article.
- Please supply a suggested title for the post.
- Suitable images are welcomed alongside the article if you have taken the picture yourself/have usage rights.
- A short author bio can be included at the end of the article (a few sentences) including your Twitter handle and a maximum of one link to your own website. Please provide a photo. Anonymous guest posts will also be accepted
Photo bloggers, Vloggers and Podcasts:
If you would like to submit a photo blog/gallery, vlog or podcast, we would also love to hear from you!
Please outline your ideas and links to examples of your work in an introductory email.
How to Make a Submission:
Submit your post to email@example.com with the subject GUEST BLOG POST. If we are interested we will respond within 2 weeks.
- Guest posts must meet our high quality standards to be accepted.
- We reserve the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content if we wish – please don’t be offended if we suggest/make changes.
- Sales focused, self promotional posts will not be accepted, you have the opportunity for this information to be shared within your author bio only.
- We retain the copyright to everything posted on the blog. Content may not be posted on your own blog afterwards.
- We will be happy to credit you and promote the post across social media and we request that you do the same.
We will look forward to hearing from you!